Taralee is a Senior Director at Transition360 and has extensive expertise in the SBA finance and M&A arena. With 21 years of banking experience advocating for small and mid size family owned and privately held companies, business brokerage is a natural fit for Taralee. Her career leading the SBA approval process for dozens of small and mid market transactions adds an invaluable expertise to the Transition360 team.
Growing up on an 8,000 acre crop and cattle ranch in eastern Montana, Taralee is absolutely no stranger to hard work, family and Christian values. When she’s not working you will find her in the gym or caring for her five fur-kids and occasional foster fur-kids. Taralee and her husband enjoy zipping around the beautiful Pacific Northwest in one of their classic hot rods and also spending time unwinding at their cabin on Hood Canal. Taralee’s life verse is Joshua 1:7-8 which reads, 7Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the instructions Moses gave you. Do not deviate from them, turning either to the right or left. Then you will successful in everything you do. 8Study this Book on Instruction continually. Meditate on it day and night so you will be sure to obey everything written in it. Only then will you prosper and succeed in all you do.
Transition360, LLC: May 2017 – current
Large Corporate Bank: 1996-May 2017
- SBA Lending (10 years)
- Middle Market Relationship Manager, $25MM in revenue+ (3 years)
- Small Business Relationship Management & Development (8 years)
- Animal Shelters – 2004 to current
- Greater Tacoma Community Foundation – Professional Advisor Committee – current
- NAIOP – South Sound Co-Chair 2015-2018
- Education – City University of Seattle – Bachelors degree in Business
- Volunteer Experience – Seattle Humane Society Volunteering since 2008
- Greater Tacoma Community Foundation – Professional Advisor Committee Member