Bob is a Managing Director at Transition360 and has extensive expertise in the manufacturing and aerospace industries. As a leader with a reputation for driving change, innovation, and operational excellence, Bob’s current mission involves assisting in the maximization of value and business development leading to the sale of a business and transition of leadership. Bob’s experience as CEO and Executive Director of the Pacific Northwest Aerospace Alliance and as a Sr. Project Manager at Impact Washington over the past decade brings a wealth of operational knowledge and executive relationships to the table when assisting in transitions.
Bob’s leadership style is characterized by a proven ability to build strong working relationships with board members and staff, as well as elected officials both in the U.S. and aboard. A highly strategic thinker, he specializes in positively evangelizing the interests of the aerospace sector, influencing public policy, and serving as a highly visible figurehead in economic development throughout the Northwest region. Additionally, he possesses advanced training in Lean principles and Transformational Change methodologies, allowing him to make change “stick” and facilitate cultures characterized by shared purpose, commitment, and operational excellence.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Strategic Planning & Decision-Making
- Board Relations & Reporting
- Employee Engagement & Team-Building
- Culture Change & Organizational Development
- Operational Risk Management & Compliance
- External Relations & Stakeholder Management
- Sales, Marketing & Corporate Fundraising
- Budgeting, P/L & Performance Management
- Turnaround Management / Expansion & Downsizing Initiatives
- Factory Relocations
- Staff Recruitment, Training & Development
PROFESSIONAL EMPHASIS – MANUFACTURING & AEROSPACE
Small Business Value Development, Exit Strategy Planning, Valuation, Business Sales transaction design for privately held companies with emphasis on value growth and transition profit maximization. Risk reduction for the Seller and transaction finance management through a happy conclusion.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS, HONORS & AWARDS
Delegate, Governors Trade Delegation to Ireland, Wales, and the Farnborough Air Show 2012
Finalist, National MEP Champion of the Year 2012
• Delegate: Governors Trade Delegation to Ireland, Wales, and the Farnborough Air Show
• Moderator: PNAA White House Aerospace Roundtable for US Commerce Secretary
• Moderator: PNAA Aerospace Legislative Forums-Bellevue & Spokane
• Graduated University of Washington, Foster School of Business, Executive Program Moderator, PNAA Aerospace Legislative Forums-Bellevue & Spokane WA State Governors Award for Economic and Workforce Development Moderator, PNAA White House Aerospace Roundtable for US Commerce Secretary
PRESIDENT – Global Aero Ventures Everett, WA LLC focused on Corporate Project Management, Supply Chain Solutions, and Manufacturing related Consulting.
CEO & EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR – Pacific Northwest Aerospace Alliance
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR – Pacific Northwest Aerospace Alliance Seattle, WA
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER – Impact Washington Seattle WA
GENERAL MANAGER/SALES AND MARKETING – XTEK Corporation Redmond, WA
University of Washington Executive Program 2011 – 2012 University of Washington – Michael G. Foster School of Business
University of Washington, Foster School of Busisness Business, Management, Marketing with an Emphasis in Strategic Planning