For nearly 40 years, the team at Transition360 has built their business on a foundation of business ethics that follows three rules:
- Complete Transparency.
- No Seller Remorse.
- No Buyers Remorse.
Whether doing gratis work or closing large transactions, we’ve made it our standard to go above and beyond the norm to ensure a reputation of honesty, integrity, and credibility. These core principles were established 40 years ago by Transition360’s founder, William Pearsall (aka BowTie Bill), and are the cornerstone of Transition360 relationships.
All parties in a transaction: Buyer, Seller, Attorney, CPA, Banker, Financial Planner, Insurance, Real Estate, Escrow and all affiliates involved, are expected to follow Transition360’s Code Of Ethics. If an owner’s agenda is to fraud their partners, employees, vendors, suppliers or the government, we’d happily refer you to our code of ethics then escort you to the door.
Our team at Transition360 has adopted the following Code of Ethics as their standard for all internal and external relationships:
- Honesty. Ethical principles, business owners and buyers are honest and truthful in all their dealings. They do not deliberately mislead or deceive others by misrepresentations, overstatements, partial truths, selective omissions, or any other means.
- Integrity. Ethical principles, business owners and buyers demonstrate personal integrity and the courage of their convictions by doing what they think is right even when there is great pressure to do otherwise; they are principled, honorable and upright.
- Trustworthiness. Ethical principles, business owners and buyers are worthy of trust. They are candid and forthcoming in supplying relevant information and correcting misapprehensions of fact. They make every reasonable effort to fulfill the letter and spirit of their promises and commitments. They do not interpret agreements in an unreasonably technical or legalistic manner in order to rationalize non-compliance or create justifications for escaping their commitments.
- Loyalty. Ethical principles, business owners and buyers who are worthy of trust, demonstrate fidelity and loyalty to persons and institutions by friendship in adversity, support, and devotion to duty; they do not use or disclose information learned in confidence for personal advantage.
- Fairness. Ethical principles, business owners and buyers act in fairness in all dealings. Fair persons manifest a commitment to justice, the equal treatment of individuals, tolerance for and acceptance of diversity, they are open-minded; they are willing to admit they are wrong and, where appropriate, change their positions and beliefs.
- Concern for Others. Ethical principles, business owners and buyers are caring, compassionate, benevolent and kind. We like to help those in need, and seek to accomplish their business objectives in a manner that causes the least harm and the greatest positive success. We are always transparent.
- Respect for Others. Ethical principles, business owners and buyers demonstrate respect for human dignity, autonomy, privacy, rights, and interests of all those who have a stake in their decisions.
- Commitment to Excellence. Ethical principles, business owners and buyers pursue excellence in performing their business objectives, are well informed and prepared, and constantly endeavor to increase everyone’s success in all areas of responsibility.
- Leadership. Ethical principles, business owners and buyers are conscious of the responsibilities and opportunities of their position of leadership. Together, all of us seek to be positive ethical role models by our own conduct and by helping to create an environment in which principled reasoning and ethical decision making are highly prized resulting in successful business transactions.
- Accountability. Ethical principles, business owners and buyers acknowledge and accept personal accountability for the ethical quality of their decisions, transparency, our teams and also to themselves. For nearly 40 years, we have always worked with the best of the best and we intend to keep it that way.
If you’re the type of owner who sees the value in having a Code of Ethics for your business, there’s a good chance an Exit Strategy discussion with Transition360 would be a wise investment of time.
About the Transition360, 93% Close Ratio
The 360° Development Program™ is an exclusive multi-phase service designed from 30 years of best practices and experience learned from selling businesses. This process helps the team at Transition360 eliminate deal killers before they happen. The Result…………a 93% success ratio.
What’s Your Exit Strategy? Who is Helping You Make It Happen?
Please contact us today for more information about the Transition360 process.