The closely kept ancient tradition of oral storytelling, nearly lost from our culture, has allowed us to maintiain the secrets of the masters. Fortunately, we kept the scrolls hidden while memorizing them through years of training.
The ancient alchemists, the philosophers stone, and grandma’s chili recipe all have something in common: secret protocols and ingredients. If we told you ours we’d have to hunt you down. Besides, you couldn’t read them anyway, they’re encrypted in Tibetan Mandalas.
This said, a basic translation reads:
- Thoroughly Understand Goals of Owner
- Make Plan Consistent With Goals
- Optimize Value Of Business
- Introduce Owner to Well Financed Buyer
- Help Owner Sell Business
- Help Buyer Buy Business
- Have Party
- Encourage Buyer to Double Business and Sell for Big Money
- Encourage Owner and Spouse to buy One Way Tickets to Hawaii